Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Part 60..40 Plate Chart

My cat was staring at me one day. You know how they can really look into your eyes? Well a thought(angel)appeared unto me and said are you Yahweh staring at me? "Of course" the words said within me. "How else is this cat appearing unto you and living, moving and having its being if not for Me". Then I looked at the trees, hills and the earth and said "Is this you too? "How else is this appearing if not by Me materializing into it" said the voice inside my head.

Of course this wasn't an abstract voice speaking to me out of the blue or out of the sky, but the shape and form of divine Intelligence. Those divine attributes that were already organized in my cloud were speaking to me in shape and form.

Then I looked at my wife and before I ever asked, Yahweh said "Yes, that's me too". Then I went to the mirror and the voice said "You are really looking at Me in materialization appearing as 100 trillion cells that have grouped themselves together to produce the image looking back at you". Well here I was looking at Yahweh all my life and never really knew it. We all have heard Yahweh is everything but the full reality hits you sometimes. I mean how else is everything here in its own shape and form, color, and dimension if not for Yahweh materializing into it. Remember there was a time when this universe wasn't here at all, so the fact that Yahweh transformed into it makes it exist.

That includes us don't forget. Especially us, as this is where the mystery is hid and this is where it is going to be revealed right within us where we live, move and have our being. Now I am talking about the visible things where we found ourselves growing up into from a baby that originated from a sperm and egg which just showed up out of invisibility one day. It was going to be through these physical bodies that Yahweh was going to make Himself known that He created and designed for Himself and His purpose. We all arrived here on earth from this same process which we have all forgotten about.

We learn that the sperm comes from the testicles and the egg come from the ovaries, but how do these organs know how to create these seeds of life with the invisible potential of creating a fully formed body nine months later? The further we go back to our beginning the closer we come to where Spirit passed a veil to take on physical existence. Spirit is the Source and Substance with the power to transform itself and sneak itself into physical existence as a sperm and egg. That is the beginning of the mystery of life.

We are the very mystery that we have been searching for all our life. Yes, our very physical existence has really come about by Yahweh (Spirit). There is no other explanation of the source of our life but Yahweh Himself. You notice that Yahweh has me mention the sperm and egg a lot as this is the first appearance of our physical existence that is detected.

The sperm's journey fighting its way up to meet the egg is the pattern being demonstrated like the Israelites fighting their way all the way up into Canaan's Land. I don't want to lose the importance by correlating, but to keep you focused on the reality of how each and everyone of you came to be here. That is my point. Yahweh is making this point over and over again until we realize what this physical existence really is and how it came to be because it is going to be through us that the mystery is going to be discovered and glorified.

How is it that a sperm and egg can grow up and look back on its own development? What caused this to happen? It is the place that Yahweh created within our own head where He resides that makes this possible. Nice work Father. Yes, it is through us that the mystery is going to be revealed. Why do you think I am writing and you are reading if not for Yahweh to reveal Himself through us? Think about it, we are the only thing that Yahweh created in His likeness and image because this is the place He dwells.

He is not up in the sky or back in history in the bible stories but right inside our head appearing in our clouds. So here I am talking to the cat, the trees, hills, and the earth, looking at my wife and then looking at my image in a mirror and having all this revealed to me that it is really Yahweh. Now that is divine Wisdom right there for this to even take place in my head and for you to understand it yourself. Wouldn't you say so?

I am talking about a real Yahweh that lives, move and has His being as us. Where is the one place we all forgot to look for Yahweh? Ourselves right? The world taught us He was up in the sky somewhere. Everybody looks up when they talk to God. Ain't that right? People put there hands together and look up to pray to God. Well, well, well. When Yahweh hides Himself, nobody but Him can reveal Himself.

We can all say He created everything and is everything but do we leave ourselves out ? We can look at the beauty in a sun set, and marvel at nature and its works, but do we see the beauty of ourselves and marvel at our works? Not very often. Well, since Yahweh has been revealing Himself , I have been doing just that and it's blowing me away.

The world thinks you are crazy if you talk to yourself. Well I talk to Myself all the time and I get answers as well, smile. We have been talking to ourselves all our lives but we haven't realized it. When you think within yourself, who are you talking to but yourself right? We do it on a physical level all the time within ourselves where nobody can hear us, right? Well once you find and know Yahweh as He really is, you will be communing with yourself all the time.

Right now I am writing to you but there is nobody else in this room but me when I am actually typing. Yahweh is talking to me as I type and I am reading this as the letters come through me. I hear them in my head first then they come down through my fingers to hit the letters, but I am really talking to Myself. I am talking about my real self. You are doing the same thing when you read as you are the only one reading and hearing the words in your head, right. So don't call me crazy as you are doing the same thing, smile.

When I go for a walk with my dog, I talk to Yahweh within myself and He reveals things to me. We all do this. Is this divine Intelligence talking to itself? Yes, because Spirit is being entertained by revealing itself to itself and it's happening in our clouds. This opens up another dimension of Yahweh. Another level. Another mansion in my Father's house. Do you feel it?

It's so simple, that is where we have missed it all our lives. We are the mystery ourselves to be revealed. To be continued. The Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment