Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Part 59..40 Plate Chart

I count it a privilege to write freely as the Spirit moves me without restriction of any rules or regulations. Yahweh has caused me to write in a higher vibration which is a purer form of divine Intelligence, Wisdom, Knowledge, etc. I am a free Spirit that is not all caught up in the IDMR school system and its politics. I was caused to come out from amongst my people way back in 1971. I have been allowed to dwell in the Present Kingdom Age understanding without having to ask anybody's permission or letters of commendation. I am so blessed that some times I don't realize how blessed I really am to have this freedom.

How can it get any better than to write about Yahweh and have Him reveal Himself in divine reality. I love it. I find writing under the experience of the Spirit of Yahweh is even greater than teaching from the floor as the flesh has been removed and the quality of Spirit comes through with the least physical distractions. It's a higher order of activity and flows more freely. While reading these words, aren't you alone and by yourself in your head and don't I have your attention in every word? You are the only one who is reading this right now.

I only mention this not to brag and boast but to let you know that you can be free too. Once you have found and know Yahweh, then it's the Spirit (Holy Spirit) that does the teaching. I am not checking in the text book to see if I am right or wrong or listening to lectures give by Dr. Kinley for approval. That is in another age and time frame. I'm writing in a different age of understanding and in a different trip in the mount. The divine vision has become purer with less flesh in the way.

There is nothing wrong in reading the text book or listening to Dr. Kinley's lectures but I am not relying on that, but the Spirit that has been revealed within me. This is what the divine vision is all about, to experience Yahweh for yourself.

The Roman Catholic Church is run by the Pope and then filters down through bishops, cardinals, and priests for their doctrine which rules all the people. Well I am not of that age anymore of the IDMR politics being ruled by this one or that one. I use the title 'The Ark' and not my physical name because I want to get away from any physical images. The ark of the covenant is where Yahweh said He would appear in the cloud and that is where we are to look for Him within ourselves in this age.

The concept is that if you are trying to improve on the divine vision given to Dr. Kinley then you must be Satan. That is only said to keep you in bondage and not moving on. The divine vision is just becoming clearer and being internalized where it originally belongs as we grow up into it. The seed is just growing up and it's becoming greater and wiser. There are veils to pass as we all go through our stages of development. The divine attributes are just revealing themselves more as we approach the end of this physical sojourn.

Divine Intelligence is becoming more purer, divine Wisdom is becoming much greater, divine Knowledge is becoming fuller, divine Love is becoming deeper, divine Beauty is becoming grander, divine Justice is becoming more justified, divine Foundation is becoming more solid, divine Power is becoming more powerful, and divine Strength is becoming more stronger. As these divine attributes grow and appear in your cloud, you will become affected by the dynamic change that takes place in your understanding. It will lift your Spirit higher as the Spirit searcheth all things yea the deep things of Yahweh.

When I look back to how I came into existence, I see Yahweh now and not my parents. When I look to the death of my body, I see the same Spirit. I see the power of Yahweh to materialize into the flesh and I see the same power coming out of the flesh. He now becomes my beginning and end, my first and last in this world and that which is to come.

We each have been given a body and a place for Yahweh to appear in our cloud. Yahweh has provided this place as nobody else did. We didn't place ourselves in our toes or elbow, our awareness is in our head. That is where we dwell, right?

Since we all really dwell inside our own head, then this is the focal point for all our attention so we can be aware of the Spirit that we really are. I will appear in the cloud is an easy set of words to understand with the pattern, but the reality has to be revealed. We all are going to be our own proof that Yahweh does exists, because once He strips away all our false concepts, He will automatically appear. He has been there all the time (Ever-Present), but undiscovered like a pearl hidden in a field.

We each have a animating Spirit and this Spirit is really Yahweh. It's the same one divine Spirit of Yahweh in each creation that He made when He made a you and a me. The same Yahweh who brought us here alone and by Himself, will be the same Yahweh alone and by Himself that will translate us back unto Himself. Just as he placed all the necessary organs in the right place to become Spirit dwelling in a physical body, then He will provide the divine attributes in the right place to become Spirit in a spiritual body.

Nobody is special after the flesh as we all arrived here with standard equipment. It's what is inside the cloud that makes the difference. All I am doing is writing about the freedom that the true Spirit provides to worship Yahweh in Spirit and in Truth. I am not telling you don't go to class or go to class, but to be more mindful of just what is happening in your cloud. You are not supposed to be following anybody in this age, only the one dwelling in your phenomenal cloud. Don't be pulled back under the law to serve religious dogma of hell, fire and damnation. You have been set free from the law of sin and death.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Yahshua the Messiah, hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, Yahweh sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, because of sin, to condemn sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Rom 8: 2-4). The Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment